Our Client is seeking a Technical Business Analyst to assist the Transformation project team. Our client is a leading global mining company with a presence in the heart of the Perth CBD, the minimum engagement is 12 months.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Interpreting defined business requirements into functional specifications for existing systems.
- Facilitating joint design workshops with agile team members and business subject matter experts.
- Creating user stories and acceptance criteria in the form of executable Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) artefacts or specific experience with SpecFlow scenarios.
- Documenting designs to a level sufficient for future maintenance or support.
- Rapidly acquire working knowledge of customer’s internal line-of-business systems.
- Demonstrated experience in the technical business and systems analysis of complex user requirements and identification of innovative, appropriate solutions for major ICT projects.
- Demonstrated high level of experience in the specification and system design for implementing interfaces between large enterprise systems.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively liaise with business and technical stakeholders to identify and validate ICT business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in translating business requirements into functional and non-functional system requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in the support for the definition of key testing scenarios.
- Demonstrated experience in validating and testing data extraction transformation and interfacing including the analysis of data used for various test scenarios.
- Demonstrated ability to provide support to builders and testers to ensure the required solution outcomes are achieved, including assistance with documentation, testing of defect fixes and changes.
- Agile software development experience.
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens/Permanent resident/Full working rights with AGSVA
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.