Our Sydney based client is looking to foster cross-functional, multi-skilled teams, that thrive in an Agile environment. Working closely with smart imaginative parties including Product Owners, Business Analysts, Developers and Testers, you will ensure dependencies between teams are kept in sync and that they are empowered to deliver on their own ideas.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Support and coach the delivery team to improve performance in quality, predictability, flow, and velocity using agile principles.
- Lead a continuous improvement culture within the team.
- Manage budget administration, issue tracking, scheduling and reporting.
- Create shared accountability and develop a self-organising team.
- Ensure dependencies between teams are understood and managed.
- Identify risks, remove blockers, foster transparency and manage change when issues arise.
- Build relationships within your team, the business and senior stakeholders.
- Deep knowledge and experience using Agile delivery methodologies in a similar role.
- Scrum certified or similar, and knowledge of SAFe.
- Confidence in engaging with and managing client interactions at all levels.
- Experience leading a cross functional, multi-skilled delivery team.
- An adaptive and innovative approach to rapidly evolving needs and circumstances.
- Exposure to the full SDLC, and the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Financial services experience is preferable.
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens/Permanent resident/Full working rights with AGSVA
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.