Our Client is seeking a Data Analyst to assist the Application Architect on a business-critical project. The role will be initially until end of December this year with a view of extension to another 6 months.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Review (and defining) master/open data and configuration data requirements for each application, leveraging partner data migration recommendations received in Design.
- Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements.
- Assist in identifying any gaps in regard to data migration specifications from program partners and internal stakeholders.
- Work with business process owners to assign data ‘owners’ to identify/ perform key data cleansing and transformation activities.
- Confirm data retention requirements (regulatory and business).
- Assist in designing, planning and managing the data migration process.
- Prepare data migration plans including migration risk, milestones, quality and business sign-off details.
- Manage assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the data migration plan.
- Work collaboratively with all partners to ensure data conversion and integrity requirements are agreed and understood.
- Perform testing of static data and transaction data from one core system to another.
- Perform data migration audit, reconciliation and exception reporting.
- Manage cross-program data assurance for physical data items in source and target systems.
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience Creating ETL jobs using SSIS and T-SQL
- Creating reports to for data cleansing purposes
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens/Permanent resident/Full working rights with AGSVA
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.